RX500 infrared Thermoreactor®
This medium power density infrared radiant is highly energy efficient. It is particularly suitable for drying aluminum or metal parts. Very energy efficient, it also allows a more compact installation of the oven. Its average cooking temperature varies between 140 ° F (60 ° C) and 482 ° F (250 ° C)
Other advantages of the Thermoreactor®:
- Agreement of infrared emission spectra and absorption of organic coatings.
- Regulation by the variation of the gas pressure.
- Absolute safety in the presence of VOCs
- Save time with reduced drying time
- Space saving thanks to a more compact and shorter tunnel.
- Increased quality resulting in a better finished appearance and better tension of the paint film.
- Dust free thanks to accelerated drying.
- Energy savings with a reduction in consumption of more than 50%.
- Energetic efficiency
- Productivity improvement
- Floor space optimization
- Finish quality
This type of Thermoreactor is used for thin to medium thickness steel or aluminum parts.
- Power: 11 kW
- Weight: 37 Kg
- Dimensions: 590 x 750 x 425 mm
- Wall mounting: on support or built-in
- Temperature controller: digital
- Radiant surface: 470 x 470 mm